CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Custom Earbuds for Contesting Quer

To: k8isk@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Custom Earbuds for Contesting Quer
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:11:36 -0500
Hi Terry:

The aviation folks are doing these WITH noise cancelling.  The
frequency response SHOULD be tailored to voice communications.

For example, see

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/content.cfm/Products/MACH-1/MACH-1-Headset

and other headsets at lightspeedaviation.com.  For an overview of
other manufacturers, try www.sportys.com and look for the aviation