CT-User

[ct-user] CT PORT/BAUD SETTINGS FOR ELECRAFT K3

To: CT-User@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT PORT/BAUD SETTINGS FOR ELECRAFT K3
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:59:54 +0000
Hi Gents,

I'm trying to let CT V9.x communicate with my Electraft K3 radio
when I want to change bands, either by changing the band
with the radio or with the computer ( {ALT}F1 or F2).

I'm using a my trusty DOS notebook computer, a Gateway
Colorbook.  COMTSR1 is running and specified to
communicate at 4800 baud.  No port conflicts that I know about.
The radio1 selected in the CT setup is TS-50.
The PORT setup in CT is: COM1  4800  RADIO1

I'm using a standard RS-232 cord between the radio's RS232 port
and the COM port on my computer.  Wrong cord?

Is there something else I should change or setup?

Thanks,
Charlie, N0TT