CT-User

[ct-user] FIX_MINE

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FIX_MINE
From: "k4pi" <k4pi@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:34:06 -0000
I think I go through this every year after the CQWW trying to prepare the
logs.  I use CTWIN and use my call as a filler when I enter a call I can't
clear out.  In the old DOS days it was easy just using FIX_MINE to clear
them all out.  FIX_MINE does not work under CTWIN as stated in the manual.
I finally got a DOS program up and ran CT9 and tried to open the bin file I
had from CTWIN but it will not open it and says to run 8to9.  I guess I can
convert it and then convert it back but ss there an easier way to do this?
Wish list=make FIX_MINE work in CTWIN.  73 Mike K4PI