CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Bottom of Screen Messages are Gone

To: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Bottom of Screen Messages are Gone
From: Dan Z <k2ywe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:58:42 -0800 (PST)
Dennis thanks,
Iran the DOS version for a lot of years.  I switched to CTwin a few years ago
and have been running it both with win 98 and XP OS without problems.  This
disappearing message problem just happened.  Reverting to DOS is not in the
cards for me.  I like the telnet interface in the win version without having to
use wintelex ( I think that's the name, it's been a long time).
I'm going to try a fresh install on another similar machine.
Cheers,

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE
South Shore ARC - K3AU
Annapolis, Maryland