CT-User

[ct-user] BAND CHANGE

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] BAND CHANGE
From: THOMAS M GREENWAY <k4pi@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:52:48 -0800 (PST)
As usual things don't go as planned in a contest.  I am operating single op 160
M and had everything set up but after starting found that even though I
selected
160 M it would switch to 20 M for every Q even through I would go and change it
prior to next Q to 160 M when I hit enter it would switch to 20 M so didn't
have
time other than to do a reboot but that did not help so just have the first
nights log showing 20 M.  I have finally got it to change and stay on 160 M
today but question is what is the easiest way to change all the 20 M Q over to
show 160 M  Been reading the manual but haven't found anything yet  73 Mike K4pi