CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Cabrillo files for LOTW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Cabrillo files for LOTW
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 15:40:08 -0400
Dave,

What type of error message is TQSL giving you?  Or are you not finding the
file in the first place?

I'm also running CT-WIN, when I save a Cabrillo log file it's usually
w3wn.log, and I have no problem with the TQSL processing.

My only "problem" is to make sure I save the log files under other names for
other processing (importing into my primary log or into Excel so that I can
generate QSL cards in Publisher, for example) so that I don't have files
overwritten when I do a save from a new contest.

73, ron w3wn