RE: [Karlnet] Testing

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Testing
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:36:05 -0400
> Since nobody was saying anything. I'll start. Hi everbody from
> Australia.

G'day David!

15 people subscribed so far, but I don't see Doug from Karlnet subscribed
yet.  I sent him a personal invitation.

> We use Karlnet firmware over here to run our point to multipoint stuff
> over here. It would be very interesting to hear what others have had in
> terms of experience with Karlnet.

I'm just getting started.  I'de also be interested in this sort of thing.
Charles from CW Labs tells me that Karlnet is better for PTP stuff too
because of timing issues.  Anyone have any experience in comparing 802.11
against TurboCell on a long link (same link)?

I have lots of stupid questions to ask.  I hope you guys won't mind.

Bill