RE: [Karlnet] Tranzeo with Karlnet???

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Tranzeo with Karlnet???
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:50:33 -0500
>There has been a lot of talk lately about the Tranzeo
>(http://www.tranzeo.com/) units on other lists, these units use standard
>802.11b.  These units are at a very attractive price point for WISP and
>I as well as others would like to see Karlnet functionality/features on
>the Tranzeo units.  For example the TR-2015 CPE with Karlnet could be
>known as the killer CPE for WISPs.  Anyone care to join me in this
>request?

but then you'd have to add $65-$199 for the appropriate KarlNet software
upgrade - so that $299 CPE becomes $365+

we already have something for $299 that includes everything except antenna
(people like adding their own), and comes w/ KarlNet preloaded on it (we
also have an 802.11b option for this CPE)

-Charles