RE: [Karlnet] Still setting this baby up

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Still setting this baby up
From: "Wireless Guy" <wirelessguy@natronics.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:55:24 -0500
Ok yes you can do it.
RG Setup...(Turbocell of course..)

Uncheck Enable Bridging
Check Enable Outgoing NAT
Check Incoming NAT
Enable DHCP (if you want....)
Click OK on General Setup

Go to Setup>Outgoing NAT
Public IP (whatever the ip your giving the radio)
Public mask..
Private IP.. (192.168.1.254)
Private Mask... (255.255.255.0)
Click OK on Outgoing NAT window

Go to Setup>Incoming NAT
Click on Add
Enter the Public IP
Enter the port you want to forward( 21 if it is FTP... ;-)
Private Server IP... (192.168.1.x IP of the computer on the network you have
the FTP server on..)
Port... (21 FTP)
Click OK
Enter your public IP Mask (Class C= 255.255.255.0)
Private Ip address (192.168.1.254)
Private IP Mask (255.255.255.0)
Click OK on the Incoming NAT Setup Window

Click on Setup>DHCP Server Setup
You dont have to set this up if you dont want to. But here is the info iuf
you want it... ;-)
Offered IP Starting Address : 192.168.1.100
Offered IP Ending Address : 192.168.1.120
Default Router: 192.168.1.254
Default Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Enter your DNS numbers as well.
Click on Ethernet on the enable DHCP server on Interface.

Ok that should work ok.
I dont usually post to mailing lists because of all the fricks that like to
flame so there is some info.. Do with it what you want.. ;-)

Nate