RE: [Karlnet] Loading the NDIS again

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Loading the NDIS again
From: "admin " <admin@mail.warpspeedinternet.ws>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:33:40 -0700
Doug,

   Thanks for the reply and participating on the list. I removed those as well.
When I go back and load the NDIS, the wizard keeps asking for two files, one is
pubprot and I don't exactly remeber the other. It will ask for these three
times. I will point them out three time. Then it will continue with the
install. Afterward I get a message to the effect "You already have one driver
installed and you cant install another". I hit OK. Then it takes me to the TC
setup and asks for all the MAC and key info. I put that in. Restart the
computer. Open the Client Manager and it shows no driver. Switch the config to
AP instead of TC and the driver is there. Switch back to TC and the driver is
still there but it wont search any channel but 10. Switch the AP1000 with the
ISP base TC to channel 10 and stll nothing. Any thoughts.

Thanks,