[Karlnet] Cant ping AP1000

To: <agere@part-15.org>, <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Cant ping AP1000
From: "admin " <admin@mail.warpspeedinternet.ws>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 07:31:50 -0700
I have an AP1000 with TC ISP Base upgrade. With crossover cable attached I am
unable to ping using the factory set ip or the ip I gave it when I set it up.
The order in which this happened FYI: I had the AP1000 set point to point slave
Interface A and 802.11b Interface B. I thought I solved a NDIS issue so I
swiched Interface B to TC non polling base and rebooted. Now I am unable to
connect via crossover or wirelessly. The LED's are as follows: power green,
occasional green flash on ether and red flash on A, green flash every half
second on B but the flash will be red when ether and A flash. I tried force
reload but still cant scan or ping. I get the message "Unable to locate any
devices! Scan doesn't find devices beyong a router or that have illegal IP
addresses such a 0.0.0.0". Does forced reload have a different IP?
    Sorry this is so long. Any advice appreciated
TIA,

--
Eric L. Johnson
WarpSpeed Internet