RE: [Karlnet] Setting up NDIS

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Setting up NDIS
From: "admin " <admin@mail.warpspeedinternet.ws>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:08:26 -0700
Doug,
  I have followed those exact steps many times trying to do this. If I continue
the load, I get a message stating "I already have a driver installed and must
first delete it to install another." No shit MicroCrap Windose, I tried that.
Bitchin at the PC hasn't helped yet and I am reluctant to toss it across the
room. I click ok and get the TC type client manager but it wont so squat when
set to TC, only AP.

Thanks,