Re: [Karlnet] NDIS Driver Installation - This sucks!

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] NDIS Driver Installation - This sucks!
From: Scott Stevens <scott@scottstevens.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:40:06 -0600
On 6/7/02 11:15 AM, "David Saranen" <saranen@sudan.umn.edu> wrote:

> Where can I find the linux drivers?
>
> As a side note, my laptop was tested with an Avaya card and subsequently
> quit working using turbocell drivers. While trying to follow the
> directions in the Karlnet FAQ regarding NDIS Client Setup, I found
> that I also have to search for the string 'ava'. The add new hardware
> wizard then came up, but I'm still trying to put the rest of the pieces
> together.

Buy them from a reputable Karlnet reseller ;-)

As for the Avaya I suggest going to http://www.scottstevens.net/karlnet.html
and there you will find the 6.08 and 8.10 firmware for Lucent Cards and the
best configurator (most of you already probably have).
You will need to back the cards down to 6.08 to move it up to 8.10.  Both
are compatible versions for Karlnet.

See if that 'helps' a bit...

--
Scott Stevens