[Karlnet] Karlnet Needs Better Documentation

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>, <isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Karlnet Needs Better Documentation
From: "Terry Bomersbach" <terryb@the-cia.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 04:18:02 -0500
Okay, I'm going to hop onto the bandwagon.  Karlnet needs to stop all R&D
right now and completely forget about creating all those new features.

They need to devote all of their energy into documenting everything their
product can do for us.  I'm so tired of trying to figure it out on my own
and I'm too damned lazy and cheap to wait for Lucent to come out with docs
on these features or purchase the product from Lucent.

Okay, that said, doesn't that sound absolutely rediculous?  They have a
really good product that works well.  They have a staff that's working to
improve this product and to try and address legitimate problems with this
product.  Gripes about documentation are pretty lame IMO when the product
does everything that it does and can be had for 1/3 of the cost of the
Lucent equivilent.

I've personally done things with the TurboCell/Lucent COR that none of the
documentation ever even dreamed of thinking about.  Yes, the product does
have limitations and restrictions but that's the issues that need to be
brought up with Karlnet and not the dang documentation.

Here's a thought.  Charles and Scott, wanna get together and release a
"Karlnet for Dummies" book?  It could generate some secondary revenue.