RE: [Karlnet] Avaya silver cards and Karlnet SA4300

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Avaya silver cards and Karlnet SA4300
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:29:44 -0400
The Avaya radios are supported in version 4.02 of the bin file.  There is no
longer any need to flash the firmware on the radios since we load 8.10
firmware onto the hardware (RG, AP, etc) and use that instead of the
firmware on the radios.

We do not support the Avaya radios with the NDIS drivers.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100