RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet and 802.11a

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet and 802.11a
From: "Travis Brown" <travis@netwaveva.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:27:38 -0400
We're doing this now with two of our backhauls as well. Where the 2.4
gear was slammed with noise, the 5.8 upconverters put us out of the
garbage range and cleaned the signal up tremendously -- for now.  :-)

Very nice and relatively inexpensive solution to a nasty problem.

Travis
--
  M. Travis Brown, MCSE