[Karlnet] 802.11b Compatible Access Point

To: karlnet@wispnotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] 802.11b Compatible Access Point
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:39:22 -0500
Doesn't anyone have the 802.11b Compatible Access Point working with
existing 802.11b clients out in the field? This is a flashrom setup
not AP-1000 or 500.
I was getting ready to give it a shot and see what happens with about
5-10 customers that are pointed at an AP-1000. I was going to switch
the AP-1000 out with a Flashrom setup. Dont ask why... I just am...
But I was curious if this should just go ahead and start working on on
the client side?

Just wondering if anyone else has done this?

Nate McLain
Chisholm Trail Networks LLC
nate@ctrail.net
http://www.ctrail.net
580-401-6656
405-880-2795

"Bringing broadband Internet Access to rural America!!"
Serving 20 communities in North Central Oklahoma