RE: [Karlnet] performance issue's on ap1000 when using isp base

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] performance issue's on ap1000 when using isp base
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:04:26 -0400
Roger,

Yes we see a performance issue when we switched the AP configuration
from Normal polling to ISP Base w/ protocol filtering.

Basically the throughput of the radio dropped by over 20% from around
5megs to about 3megs

Also we are using the Firewall Set too, so I'm not sure if the CPU is
just maxing out

Dan Metcalf
Wireless Broadband Systems
http://www.wbsysnet.com/