RE: [Karlnet] Super TurboCell Base Stations?

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Super TurboCell Base Stations?
From: "Demarc \(tony\) 908-996-7995" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:46:27 -0400
Brian

We started doing 3 port solutions and found that as soon as you added
the third port the throughput dropped by 1/2 on the last port this was
with the latest version.  With two ports it works great! Scalability is
still an issue as the limit is 64 per SYSTEM but this could be up'ed to
128 if need.  Also anything over 700Mhz is just over kill this is where
the performance tops out.

If you need help hit me off list at tony@demarctech.com and I will do
all I can to help.

Sincerely