RE: [Karlnet] 4.27 - ethernet port problem

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] 4.27 - ethernet port problem
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:10:02 -0500
I have seen a strange Ethernet issue w/ the ap1000's.  When connected to
a low-end autosensing 10/100 switch it goes back and forth between 10
and 100 on the switch.

Plugged into a linux box, hard coded the 100mbps to 10mbps half-duplex,
problem went away

Dan Metcalf
Wireless Broadband Systems
http://www.wbsysnet.com/