RE: [Karlnet] Config Wish

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Config Wish
From: earl@relia.net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:52:22 -0700
To do a link test you have to send an SNMP write command before doing SNMP
read commands.
You could get the SNMP communities with a packet sniffer and write a script
yourself.
An easier solution would be to do a SNMP read of the "AP Associated Station
Entries" or "Turbocell Station Entries" information that gives you the local
signal strength, but not the remote information as the link test does.

Earl Fisher
Administrator, ReliaNET
earl@relia.net
Ogden, UT 84403