[Karlnet] CF versions related questions

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] CF versions related questions
From: dordik@altavista.net
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:30:22 +0200
I tested SV-4200 (CF satellite version) several days ago.

I was dissapointed, that only 2 interfaces are supported.

1 ethernet (of course), so only one PCMCIA radiomodul can be used.
Or 2 ethernets only :-(

So I have question:

How many interfaces are supported in SV-4300 and SV-4305 ?

I have 1 SV-4300 available. I wanted use Wafer-5823 SBC with 2 ethernet ports
and
2 PCMCIA slots. Now I am worry, that I will see in configurator only 2
ethernets and nothing more.

Regards
       Peter Dordik

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom