[Karlnet] AP1000 keeps loosing one card

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] AP1000 keeps loosing one card
From: helio@compuland.com.br
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:13:38 -0200
Hi:

 Unfortunately turning off watchdog reboot timer on the base station do not
solve the lockup issue. I've done that a week ago. Today, 10 minutes ago,
one base locked one of it's cards again. Luckily I was able to connect to the
bridge remotely using the other card in the bridge and a remote reboot solved.

What Karlnet say about that issue ? Does not seem to be a isolated
problem...

I'm running Karlnet ISP BASE 4.02 in a brand new AP1000 with two
Orinoco gold Cards.

Regards,
Helio.