RE: [Karlnet] Problem COR --help!

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Problem COR --help!
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:45:46 -0600
From: karlnet-admin@WISPNotes.com [mailto:karlnet-admin@WISPNotes.com]On Behalf Of Bob Hrbek
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 9:25 AM
To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com

The towers are 5 miles apart and the channel plan was changed due to interference.  The new tower has our gear at 475' and things changed since we did the survey at the site.  The SNR between the APs was between 2 - 10 so they weren't hearing each other well and occasionally they didn't even show up in the link analysis.

BUT....you are saying that if the AP's hear each other...they will go nuts?  Whats up with that?  They are on different NET ID's...same passphrase but yes...they were on the same channel.  We let the AP's run this way for about a day and didn't see any adverse RF problems then this AP just started rebooting all the time.

-bob