Re: [Karlnet] 5.8 Radios

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 5.8 Radios
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:32:10 -0600
How about the rest of these Aperto products......  Are they any  good?

PacketWave 110 for residential subscribers
Bridging; support for up to 5 hosts

PacketWave 120 for small office, home
office subscribers
Bridging and NAT; support for up to 20 hosts

PacketWave 130 for small and medium
enterprise subscribers
Bridging, NAT, and IProuting; support for
up to 250 hosts