[Karlnet] Opinions on Karlnet against competitors.

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Opinions on Karlnet against competitors.
From: "Graham Farrow" <graham.f@pctechnologies.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:28:36 +1000
Hi guys,

I wanted to get your collective opinions on the value of continuing with
Karlnet, as opposed to changing to the other competitors in the WISP market.

We have been using the Karlnet product for some time, and have been very
pleased with it.  However I have my concerns as to the scalability of the
product.

I'm presently in the planning stages of a large scale rollout, and don't want
to invest a large amount of capital in something thats is really suited to what
we're trying to do.