[Karlnet] can connect to the net on 802.11 but not with Turbocell

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] can connect to the net on 802.11 but not with Turbocell
From: "A. Rod" <things@mail.chiriqui.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:33:20 -0500
Hello,

I have a customers laptop here that connect if I connect to the 802.11
side of a WPII with SA4300 karlnet software everything works fine.  I can surf
the
net no problems.

If I take the same machine and connect it to the
Turbocell side I can ping anywhere, use VNC and Messenger but I can
not use MS IE6.  The operating system is W2000 installed over W98.  I
am using the latest drivers from Karlnet.  I have flushed the DNS
cache.

Anyone have any ideas????

Best regards,
Rod                         mailto:things@mail.chiriqui.com