RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Flashrom Problems

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Flashrom Problems
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:25:07 -0500
Sounds like that key that you have doesn't describe the configuration that you're
installing/setting up.

You need to get hold of someone that makes these keys and have them doublecheck
everything for you. Either the key was not generated for the interface card you've got in
there, or you've got an 802.11b key that's not genned for TurboCell.