[Karlnet] AP mode with PRISM CARDS

To: karlnet@wispnotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] AP mode with PRISM CARDS
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:55:50 +0100
I used Zcomax XI325H and Zcomax XI300 and Karlnet 4.31 (SR4x00 and SV4200)

 It works fine as long as I stay with Turbocell (satellite base station) mode.
As soon as I configure 802.11b interface with classic AP mode it locks up.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Is here anybody, who have success whith this configuration?

I think, that we realy need some Hardware Compatiblity List (with recommended
firmware versions),not only, that various PRISM cards may works.

By the way: Avaya PCMCIA Card with PRISM chipset ???

Peter