RE: [Karlnet] License-it site

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] License-it site
From: andrew <andrew@mad-techies.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 19:43:49 -0700
kewl, since you are making all these changes, would it be possible to have a page that returns a tab delimited file of all the licenses that you have on your account? They want me to write a script here to track all our licenses and match them to stuff that is in use. If there was a way to get that from the site in an easy to parse way rather than having to script out the HTML that would be really handy!

thanks!
andrew