Re: [Karlnet] AP1000 limitation (was I'm stuck...satellite problem)

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] AP1000 limitation (was I'm stuck...satellite problem)
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:15:09 -0500
Seems to me that someone once said that this was a known bug in the 4.0x
firmware, and that it went away in later revisions. Charles, Tony, Kevin? Anybody
remember something about this?

At 01:08 PM 2/24/03 -0300, you wrote:
On 23 Feb 2003, at 19:50, Brett Hays wrote:

> I had this exact problem with our AP1000.  I wish I could answer your
> question, but it was one of those things that just started working without
> knowing why.  I am very interested in the answer should it occur again,
> however.

I've confirmed that my AP1000 bridge running Karlnet only accepts 12
clients. I've blocked one active (using the access list) and could connect
another RG running Karlnet to the station.

How the Karlnet Bridge defines the maximum number of clients ? It's
dynamic ? Based on the bandwidth allocated for each one in the access list ?

I'm in a hurry, two customers waiting , not more thant 200 meters away
from the bridge, and does not work... I've sent an e-mail last week to Karlnet
support but unfortunately got no answer yet.

Thanks,
Helio.
-

Roger Boggs