RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ Problems

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ Problems
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:34:32 -0600
The only bin file that I can get to work is the 4.43a. I have downloaded the
4.00 bin about 5 times and I get an error message that says (Signature check
failed for file c:\downloads\karlnet\knrgotcn-v400.bin
That is the KNRGOTCN-v400.
The only bin I can get to work is the KNRGOTCN-v4.43a.

I have verified the MAC and it is correct on the license-it.com site.
Maybe I just need to find a good 4.00 bin file.

Nate