[Karlnet] orinoco cards in AP1000 firmware version

To: "Karlnet List" <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] orinoco cards in AP1000 firmware version
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:52:04 -0500
Can anyone tell me the KN recommended firmware revisions for Orinoco Silver,
Avaya and WaveLAN cards when used in AP1000 running SA4400?

I swapped out an AP1000 and card yesterday, no changes to config and now I
am wondering if I may have an outdated firmware on the card because I am
seeing really sporadic ping times..

The card there now says WaveLAN/IEEE STA Var=2 Ver=7.52, the one I replaced
which wasn't having the ping problems said Avaya Wireless PC Card STA Var=2
Ver=7.52.  Is 7.52 the firmware revision?

Any help appreciated.

Brett Hays
Hometown Online
www.htonline.net