RE: [Karlnet] Karlbridge radio lockups / Licensing Question (begentle!)

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlbridge radio lockups / Licensing Question (begentle!)
From: "Eric Meth" <emeth@iescomm.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 15:21:48 -0400
1) If it is a Hyperlink radio they will have the license key. Contact their
customer service. If you know who originally purchased it they should be
able to track it down.
2) Karlnet ver4.xx software automatically overwrites the radio firmware to
7.62 for the duration of the session. If you chack the card off-line it will
report whatever was flashed but in Karlnet use it operates as 7.62
The follwing assumes that you can get into the unit.
3) Turn off the watchdog timer in the setup field. It is only functional
when used with ethernet
4) Try changing channels. Sometimes it is an interference issue that causes
lockdown.
If you need a new license there are several on-line who can sell them to
you, including myself. Best bet is go back to the company that issued the
license.
Regards,
Eric Meth
IES Wireless