[Karlnet] AP-1000 rs-232c port

To: <isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] AP-1000 rs-232c port
From: "Robert Farrar" <robert@secnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:47:58 +0930
Is it possible to access an AP-1000 via the RS-232c port on the unit with a
serial or null modem cable & coms software to access unit firmware ?

I have a unit with a stuffed ethernet port, it is running turbocell v4.31 I
was able to access it via a ndis client to the wireless cards I was trying
to reflash the unit with firmware again to try to fix ethernet port when I
forgot to resetup the unit interfaces, so by uploading without doing so I
rendered the wireless cards inactive.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas that my help ?

Thanks,

Robert