[Karlnet] How many clients support a TC Base?

To: <Karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] How many clients support a TC Base?
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:54:38 -0000
Hi:

I have 1 Base that connect to 37 wireless TC CLient and one TC Satellite
from the same interface wireless. So I have to consider that I have 37 + 8
clients connected to the AP Base.

Does support the AP Base that quantity of clients..?

One of the that 37 clients has a Linux PC and in the Turbocell Stations
Entries the configur show me in Driver as it is a Satellite.. could that
make reduce the capacity of number of client in 8 clients less..?

I am having some rare problems.. for ex:
- I see that my clients have signal but not respond the ping that I make to
them, until they reset the PC
- Sometimes the Link monitor configure show me similar message that SNMP
GETTING ERROR or ANOTHER LINK IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE.

I would apreciate some help.

Bye
Atentamente,

Roberto Ravetti