RV: [Karlnet] A very idiot question about routing explanation

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RV: [Karlnet] A very idiot question about routing explanation
From: "Hector Menjivar" <hmenjivar@aeromillas.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:27:37 -0600

Hi:

Maybe a cant explain my problem..thanks for your time, the situation is
as follow:

I get a wireless network working between two buildings using AP1000.

Building A the network is 192.168.101.X, there is a COR whit address
192.168.101.169 mask 255.255.255.0
Building B the network is 192.168.101.X, there is a ROR whit address
192.168.101.170 mask 255.255.255.0

Now we need to move the network on building A to 192.168.102.X, and
maintain the building B in the same 192.168.101.X network, and I don't
know how to set up the AP100 whit the configurator to establish traffic
between the two buildings, I mean I don't know how to route traffic thru
this two networks.

Again Thanks for your time, please help me.

            Hector