RE: [Karlnet] 1 Satellite = 8 NDIS Clients

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] 1 Satellite = 8 NDIS Clients
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:36:21 -0500
Robert, All,

Here is what I interpret Robert's message to say:

"if you have 1 Satellite on a base, he takes as many resources as 8 NDIS
clients would".

IF this is a correct interpretation (and if not, my apologies!) then it is
incorrect!

TurboCell provisions FROM the base.  It is not relevant what the other
device is, NDIS or SATELLITE.  The base can handle 64 connections.  We have
a BETA bin in the field with close to 80 connections on it working fine.  A
mixture of Satellites, NDIS and SOHO's.

Kevin