RE: [Karlnet] Posibble DoS?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Posibble DoS?
From: "Toomas Kadarpik" <tom@3kgroup.ee>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:34:32 +0300
karlnet devices do not support DoS attack countermeasures
and can get blind easily, sometimes TurboCell compressing
algorithm will overload roater or gateway easily.  I propose to
create maximum packet count to an interface parameter list.
DoS attacks are normally  done via large number of small
packets witch give sometimes onle few megabits per second
bitrate but with thousands of paclets per second.