RE: [Karlnet] Latest firmware to WP-II?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Latest firmware to WP-II?
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:45:31 -0500
All,

Karlnet will soon be offering upgrades for COR/RORs.  We will have to
charge a one time fee- but we will only be charging the standard upgrade
price -$70 for a Satellite (ROR) and $140 for a base station (COR).

That will allow you to upgrade your COR/ROR's to the latest version of
TurboCell and we are not going to charge for future upgrades.

Kevin
____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Regional Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
www.karlnet.com
Corporate: 614-822-5275

contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.