Re: [Karlnet] temperature sensor

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] temperature sensor
From: "Steve" <loomiss@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:06:58 -0500
I am working with an engineer who is working on an ethernet connected
monitoring solution. This device will be able to monitor analog voltages,
temperature is only one application, to monitoring or controlling digital
outputs that are suitable for operating or monitoring devices and have it
all accessable via a web interface.  If anyone has a use for such a device
(and don't we all) let me know and this will speed up the development of it.

Steve Loomis