Re: [Karlnet] Engenius CB3 Questions

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Engenius CB3 Questions
From: "Larry Yunker \(Cyber Broadcasting\)" <leyunker@cbcast.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:24:04 -0500
Yes I was comparing the KN-100 to an RG1000.  But that is because the KN-50
does not support Karlnet SEC.
For that matter, it appears that the KN-50 doesn't have enough intelligence
to support NAT, Routing, DHCP like an RG1000.  So, my question would be ....
what would Karlnet SEC add to the value of a KN-50.  A KN-50 is already a
bridge, isn't it?  If SEC firmware wouldn't make it DHCP, Route, and NAT,
then what would it add to the base KN-50?

- Larry