[Karlnet] RG+ SOHO licenses

To: karlnet@wispnotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] RG+ SOHO licenses
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
I was just wondering - where is the 1 user limitation
on the RG+ SOHO licenses? From my understanding it is
on the ethernet port i.e. only 1 MAC can be bridged
through the ethernet port. So if the RG+ is a 2 radio
board with 1 radio setup as a Karlnet client, 1 radio
setup as an 802.11b AP and the ethernet plugged into a
router ( i.e. only 1 MAC address) can I get away with
a SOHO license? The unit must be capable of bridging
multiple MACs across the radios, but only 1 MAC
through the ethernet. Has anyone tried this with
anything less than a full Sat license?

Cheers.

Paul