Re: [Karlnet] Low Cost CPE

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Low Cost CPE
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:02:24 -0700
Hector, you might try the Ubicom device.  I especially like the 19dB panel
integrated with the radio ($280), although I'm having some trouble with one
from a different vendor on signal strength (or could be a bad device).  The
jury is still out on these, although I keep installing more and more of
them, with no problems so far other than the signal problem mentioned before
on one device.  The people you want to talk to are at
http://www.maplenet-inc.com/products.html .

Norm