Re: [Karlnet] kn100/200 temp readings

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] kn100/200 temp readings
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:06:44 -0700
I'm assuming that I don't have that board, as I'm using J3 for a fan header,
and the temp reported is 31C and the fan keeps merrily blowing away.
Or...is there some software that has to be loaded to make it work?  It would
be very, very nice to have this, as the fan does use a bit of power, and
it's at a real premium where I'm locating this radio. (solar)  During the
winter, with the ambient so low, it would be nice not to have the fan
blowing frigid air over the radio, not to mention that sunlight is a bit
scarce during this time.