Re: [Karlnet] Permit Ethernet Broadcast?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Permit Ethernet Broadcast?
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:06:07 -0000
Broadcast is something that worry me a bit...

We have PtP link in cascade, in the same network segment and in the same
ethernet nivel.. and the ARP LEARN TABLE of each AP could lear the MAC
adress of others stations.. some of those AP have near of 60 MAC learned..

How bad could be that if I continue growing wit others PtP..?

I know that the best solution would be ROUTED link but I am using PPPoE over
only one central CISCO 3620 in my NOC, so for now I need that all PtP link
are BRIDGED.

Bye
Atentamente,

Roberto Ravetti