Re: [Karlnet] 2.4ghz software spectrum analyse feature

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 2.4ghz software spectrum analyse feature
From: "Scott Wendrick" <scooter@uplogon.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:42:54 -0500
I tried out the spectrum analysis firmware on some of the breeze access II
products.  It worked great however during the tests it actually disabled the
radio.  It was not intigrated into the firmware you acutaully had to upload
new firmware to it.  Then after you were done with the scan put the old
firmware back on it.  It seemed to work pretty good however having the down
time is always a pain.  It would be nice to see karlnet supporting that
option.  It makes it a heck of a lot easier to see interference.

Scott