Re: [Karlnet] Linux NDIS

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Linux NDIS
From: helio@compuland.com.br
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:15:46 -0200
On 24 Oct 2003 at 8:21, Intercom - Roberto Ravetti wrote:

> I have only one Linux working with license key and NDIS Driver..I am not
> working with "turbocell access list".. I am sure that is working fine with
> no more bandwitdth that I assign in the key. And we are using the old
> driver....

I've done another test and find out that the bandwidth limit in the key
seems to work ONLY with AP1000. I've done a test with the same box,
same key, with a WPBASE+ and one AP1000, both running TurboCell
ISP 4.43K. The AP1000 properly enforce the bandwidth limitation
in the key (Linux ndis of course !). The WPBASE+ do not.

Kevin, is it possible to happen ?

Thanks,
Helio.-
CompuLand ISP Admin