RE: [Karlnet] Turbocell and VoIP

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Turbocell and VoIP
From: "Phillip Britt" <phil@wideband.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:23:59 +1100
Dan & Norm,

Thanks for your replies.

Our voice service is entirely within our own network so at the moment we
control the QOS all the way.

With Vonage l could understand that ocationally it would have issues as it
goes over the public internet.  Our product stays within out network so we
have a fair degree of control over it.

The main part that worries me is the Super Packet feature within Turbocell.

The largest number of Turbocell hops (links) would be 3.

Phil