Re: [Karlnet] Not charging for local traffic

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Not charging for local traffic
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:41:00 +0100
Mark,

you can set up PPTP or PPPoE access server for internet access.

Another way is (may be)  to install KN device at GW or before GW (if Your whole
network is bridged) and use "MAC address radius authentication" at ethernet
interface (not wireless interface at BASE station).I not tried this, but i
think, that it could be possible.

Peter